writings and poems of Joie Versaer Dantia

Hello, Dear Readers. If you happen upon my blog with the hopes of finding an earth-shattering poet or writer, you have come to the wrong place. I am none such person. However, I will attempt to give you a snap shot of my heart and soul, as it occasionally pours out with inkblots and scribbles. I wish to remain anonymous, as hearts and souls tend to be much more appealing without a name attached. However, if you must needs have a pen name, you may attribute these thoughts and poems to the name Joie Versaer Dantia which means "the abundant overflowing of joy and fresh air." And although, my heart (and therefore my writings) does not always reflect an abundance of joy; my soul, on the other hand, does, and will always remind my heart to breathe in as much joy and fresh air as is humanly possible.

20 June 2010

On Pain and Reality

The pain,
  Oh the pain of death,
  Which trickles into souls~
      Where dusty worlds
          lie yet undiscovered,
      Where man and boy
          rock in each other's arms,
          becoming one in grief~
  Where life and death
      Become blatent reality
      And all else fades
         in worth and value~
  Where the observer looks on
      in confusion
           and in disillusionment
     searching to uncover the same
           vision of reality,
     but refusing to visit
          those same dusty worlds
          of unwanted pain
          which unlock the eyes
          and reveal reality
as it truly is.
    ~Joie Versaer Dantia (February 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment