writings and poems of Joie Versaer Dantia

Hello, Dear Readers. If you happen upon my blog with the hopes of finding an earth-shattering poet or writer, you have come to the wrong place. I am none such person. However, I will attempt to give you a snap shot of my heart and soul, as it occasionally pours out with inkblots and scribbles. I wish to remain anonymous, as hearts and souls tend to be much more appealing without a name attached. However, if you must needs have a pen name, you may attribute these thoughts and poems to the name Joie Versaer Dantia which means "the abundant overflowing of joy and fresh air." And although, my heart (and therefore my writings) does not always reflect an abundance of joy; my soul, on the other hand, does, and will always remind my heart to breathe in as much joy and fresh air as is humanly possible.

05 February 2010

On Fear and Night

Sometimes Fear tries to get in bed with me after the setting of the sun.  I would much rather share my bed with Hope, Joy, or Peace, but Fear is often too persistent to ignore.  He climbs in my bed even when I tell him no, and he cuddles up to me until I sleep.  And when he persists, I wish I had someone real to hold me; someone to kick Fear out of bed and protect me from its intentions of rape.
~Joie Versaer Dantia

No comments:

Post a Comment